We are committed to respecting the privacy of all users of this Website.
The types of information that may be collected as a result of your use of this Website are:
• the fact you have visited the Website and the date and time of your visit
• statistical information about your server address and your top level domain name (for example, .com, .com.au, .gov.au, .co.uk. etc)
• the pages accessed and documents downloaded
• the previous site visited if you have linked to this Website
• the type of browser you use.
We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities from the collection of this information.
If you choose to create an account on the Website, then some personal information will be recorded against your user profile. The personal information you provide to us through this Website will only be used for the purposes of enabling us to:
• provide services to you
• provide information, resources and support to you
• meet our Website management needs (for example, enabling you to register an account and participate in webinars or forums)
• engage in direct marketing activities via email, if you have consented to this.
Where you have agreed to receive Celebrity Teacher emails, Celebrity Teacher may use your personal information to send you emails about our programs, campaign or activities. You will be provided with an opportunity in each email communication to decline to receive any further communications from Celebrity Teacher by unsubscribing. If you are a registered as a member of our website, you can also edit your email marketing preferences via your member account settings.
Other than for the purposes described above, Celebrity Teacher will not use your personal information without your prior consent.
Security of your information
We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information we collect, including that the information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. For example, your personal information is maintained in a secure environment, which can be accessed only by authorised personnel. However, no data transmission over the internet or information stored on servers accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. Note that Celebrity Teacher does not store any credit card information on its servers.
Disclosure of personal information
Celebrity Teacher does not directly transfer or disclose personal information from Australia to any countries overseas.
Access to personal information
You may request access to your personal information collected through our Services at any time. Please contact us and we will endeavour to respond as soon as possible. There may be some legal or regulatory reason why access is denied or amendment refused. If this is the case, we will tell you why.
Updating your personal information
If you believe any of the personal information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or current, we will take reasonable steps to correct the information or delete it. To request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted, please contact us.
Complaints about your privacy
You may make a complaint regarding our privacy practices (including any suspected breach of the Australian Privacy Principles), by contacting the Privacy Officer in writing via email or post (Celebrity Teacher, PO Box 811, Ashfield NSW 1800).
We will investigate your complaint, provided that it is not vexatious or frivolous. We will contact you within a reasonable period of time to advise you of the outcome of your complaint.
We will work with the appropriate regulatory authorities (if any), to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal information that we cannot resolve with you directly.
This policy was last updated in May 2014.
In this privacy statement, "Celebrity Teacher" means Dean James McManus trading as Celebrity Teacher ABN 71 472 690 311 and "we" and "us" refer to Celebrity Teacher, and "our" has a similar meaning. "Website" means the website located at www.celebrityteacher.com.au and the associated website at www.eventbrite.com.au or www.facebook.com.au/celebrityteacher.
SALES PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2014 Celebrity Teacher Launch Draw - Win a $1,000 Flight Centre Voucher
NSW Permit LTPS/14/01834
Purchase a ticket to one of the Celebrity Teacher Launch Tour workshops (Celebrity Teacher events up until 13 July 2014) and go into the draw to win a $1000 Flight Centre Travel Card thanks to Celebrity Teacher by Dean McManus.
Competition Official Rules and Conditions
Competition opens 9am 13 April 2014 and closes 4:30pm 13 July 2014 AEST.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Competition Official Rules and Conditions (and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material) which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
3. Dean James McManus trading as Celebrity Teacher (ABN 71 472 690 311) is the Promoter of this competition.
4. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
5. Entrants must only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity and age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (ticket booking confirmation number) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
6. The competition commences at 9am 13 April 2014 and closes 4:30pm 13 July 2014 AEST.
7. Entries must be received by 4:30pm 13 July 2014 AEST. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8. Entry is open to permanent residents of New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Queensland and Victoria Australia aged 18 years and over only. Dean McManus and his immediate family are not eligible to enter.
9. Entrants must purchase a ticket to a Celebrity Teacher workshop prior to 4:30pm 13 July 2014 inclusive. Entrants must purchase their tickets through Celebrity Teacher’s Eventbrite page or through the payment of an invoice received from Celebrity Teacher upon booking a date.
10. Entrants must complete the contact details form when they purchase their ticket.
11. The information supplied by entrants in purchasing their tickets will be stored safely by Celebrity Teacher and will not be onsold to a third party.
12. The method of entry is entirely the choice of the entrant.
13. Once an entry has been secured through the purchase of a ticket to a workshop, this competition becomes a game of chance in the determination of the winner. All valid entries will be printed onto individual tickets and a winner drawn by blind random draw. The result of the draw by the Promoter’s is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The prize consists of one gift card from Flight Centre to the value of $AUD1000.00 inc GST.
15. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards.
16. The Winner will at all times be bound by the conditions and relevant policies set out by www.flightcentre.com.au relating to the use of the gift card. The winner will be informed of the date of purchase of the gift card and its subsequent date of expiration.
17. The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs or correspondence relating to returns or exchanges or the prize.
18. All aspects of the prize are subject to availability and should any elements of the prize stated above be unavailable at the time of purchase, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
19. The promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, will not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the competition and /or its prizes, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
20. Entry is by purchasing a ticket to a workshop produced by Celebrity Teacher (ABN 71 472 690 311) before 4:30pm 13 July 2014. Tickets are available for purchase from 13 April 2014 through www.eventbrite.com.au. Any valid ticket purchases made before 13 April 2014 will still be eligible to win. To be eligible to win, entrants must follow the instructions contained in the “How to Enter” section of the competition page.
21. To submit a complete and valid online entry, entrants will be required to provide various personal details which may include full name, email address, residential address, contact phone number/s, age/date of birth and other details for the purpose of verifying eligibility. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry. Tickets cost $250 each (including GST) or the cost of a discounted ticket secured through a valid voucher code released by the Promoter.
22. The cost of accessing the promotional website and ticket sales website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
23. One entry is provided for each valid ticket purchase, allowing more than one entry per person.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses or PO Box addresses. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
25. The Winner will be drawn and contacted at 9:45am 14 July 2014 in the Grosvenor Room of Summer Hill Community Centre, 131 Smith Street, Summer Hill NSW 2130.
26. The prize Winner’s name and locality will be announced publicly through the Celebrity Teacher Twitter and Facebook networks, our website http://www.celebrityteacher.com.au and in any publicity relating to the competition.
27. If the prize is unclaimed within 10 days from 14 July 2014, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 25 July 2014. The original prize Winner will forfeit the prize and the prize Winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone or email.
28. If the Winner of the unclaimed prize draw cannot be contacted by 4 August 2014 the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize indefinitely.
29. All prize items are valued in Australian Dollars inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in item values. The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered.
30. Privacy statement: We will only use and store your personal information for the purposes disclosed to you, including sharing it with any other organisation that helps us provide goods or services to you (eg. Delivering your prize to you). You will only receive marketing material from us if you check the appropriate box(es) on your ticket booking form.